My extended family and other things...

0 Comments







The day greeted me with sunshine.
I was pretty much blinded when I first opened my eyes, because the sun was beating right through my curtains. With a big stretch as if to give the day a welcome hug, I grabbed my camera and set off for a walk.
It was cold, but I was so fascinated by the world around me enough not to really notice that the feeling in my fingers had escaped them. And then only did I realize when I went to snap the shutter for an amazing shot, my finger was motionless, uncontrollable and utterly frozen to the bone. This is the excuse I have for these photos not being the most in focus. Due to extreme chill it became a highly difficult task to focus the lens in time for Action-Birdie-Shots. =D my fav! So these are just a little bundle of photos I have for today. Enjoy.


You may also like

No comments: